torsdag 9 februari 2012

Tonberry (dark version) + Old Elephant


A little project i started few days ago as a lunch time project trying out dynamesh in zbrush ( like sculpting in clay). Character Design by Joakim Hellstedt made for fortress, found it in his fantastic portfolio, and decided to create it in 3d. 3 hours spend on this little fellow so far. Really sweet creating stuff with dynamesh!! Will post updates asap.! ( Just a screen dump from zbrush )



This was also one of my zbrush exercises made a year ago or so, also a screendump. This was to practise using z- scetch instead of using a basemesh to start from. Made  several african animals like this elephant, a waterbuffalo , raven  and a zebra , partly to practice anatomy. Realized that there is loads of stuff you dont really know about animal anatomy, like elephants not having  fixed amount of toes etc. AS my first z-scetch implies my picture of an elephant probably was closer to Babar than a real one.

1 kommentar:

  1. Your model shows off all the shortcomings in my concept, lol. Love what you are doing with it, makes me wish I'd spent more time on it.

    SvaraRadera